Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dumb and Dumber

I have over 6 years of post secondary education, and can still feel like the dullest crayon in the box on any given day in my elementary classroom.  The children are always surprising me with their curiousity.  I have literally came home from school do to my homework in order to satisfy their need for answers.


Here are some tough questions I have been asked over the last year...

1. "When there is sheet lightning and a bird is flying could they be struck?"
2. "Do all mammals have belly buttons, cause I have never seen my cats?"
3. "Why do people on different continents have different skin colour then me"?
4.  "Who made up all these religions anyways?"
5. "What did spiders adapt from"?
6.  "Whats the point of even having Antartica, its the worst continent"!?
7. "Why do boys have nipples?"
8. "How come there are homeless people, there are lots of houses around"?
9. "If it takes a stars light million of years to reach us, doesnt that make me old?"
10.  "Do you think I have been to Earth before"?

No comments:

Post a Comment